Ad-vance Search

Friday, April 2, 2010

INTERNATIONAL PRINT ADS

Ok first and foremost, my sincere apologies to those handful readers of this blog (who read it because I make them) for having a long gap between my last post and this post. Another one of my MBA trimesters is coming to an end, due to which work loads have increased a lot.
In this post I'm sharing with you people all the kick-ass print ads that I have ever come across. These print ads are so brilliant that excellent itself would be an understatement. Check them out:

This first ad is from Leo Burnett New Delhi's think tank. A cute - cum - creepy image of Baby Ronald has been shown to symbolize a newly opened McDonald's outlet at Kimaya Kothrud. This ad was not that well received by the audience, as the baby looks more scary than cute.

This ad epitomizes the beauty in simplicity. A vanilla plain print ad by Western Union Money Transfer, which effectively shows how swiftly they transfer money from 'HERE' to 'THERE'.
When it comes to out-of-the-box advertising genius, you can blindly place your money on Fevicol. This brand, with the help of O&M India, has revolutionized creativity in Indian advertising. We all have grown up watching brilliant fevicol ads on TV. There were many Fevicol print ads, but this one with the horseshoe magnet, and the below one are my all time favorite. This ad below was not even released. And many people at first sight mistaken the magnet ad above to be that of Sun Microsystems. Check out this other ad:
Simply Brilliant. Isn't it?
This one is an ad for Aquafresh Toothpaste. No comments!
This one here is for a sugar free lolly-pop. Again, No Comments!!!
And now, two of my most favorite print ads ever. I have not yet come across any print or hoarding ad better than these two. When I first saw them, I could not help but applaud, and continue staring at them while showering praises for the creative genius behind them in my head.
This first one is for Nescafe. Nothing Wakes You Up Like Nescafe.

And this next one is for an Anti-Deforestation campaign. The copy reads, 'Save Trees. Trees Save.'

Hope you guys enjoyed these awesome print ads. I promise to bring you more as and when I come across them.

3 ad-judications (comments):

leena singh said...

supers work yaaa..trust me..i jus got some time to browse thru ur blog..supremely nice..awaitin many more articles....

shefu said...

finally the BLOGGER has awakened!!!!
quite a nice comeback.....some of the print adds are really cool....the 'save the trees' and the 'western union bank' ones are the best...
i hope to see frequent blogs from you.
sometimes your blogs are really like food for thought...keep blogging

Anonymous said...

The Nescafe ad is great ... except that it has a typo (or an English problem) ...

Post a Comment